It is often a problem for bloggers to get their blog posts shared across the web, mainly due to the lack of knowledge on Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Some bloggers spent hours creating quality posts only to realise the post could not read the global readers via search engines or blog directories. Well, fear not, there are a lot of online tools to help you solve this problem, and one of those that stand out of the crowd is BlogBuzzer.
BlogBuzzer is an easy-to-use online tool for you to submit your blog to major search engines as well as blog directories. These submissions are crucial not only to make sure your blog is indexed faster but at the same time generate more inbound traffics. BlogBuzzer offers free pinging service in five different languages that would inform the search engines and directories to index your blog. The free service allows a maximum of 5 blogs submission per day.
Steps to get your blog to be buzzed:
- Enter the name of your blog
- Enter the URL (website address) of your blog
- Click submit, and your blog will be buzzed.
Now if you’re lazy to do this manually, you can opt for the premium membership at only US$9 per year, which is super cheap! Subscription to the premium membership can be done via PayPal and the benefits of this membership are:
- Ability to add up to 5 blogs to your account that will be automatically monitored and pinged when updated.
- Automatic submission and tracking of your blogs to social media site including: Twitter, Delicious and StumbleUpon
- Ability to ping any blogs as often as you like.
This tool is pretty good especially with the ability to track your blogs to major social media sites. I definitely recommend bloggers to try it out and with a tiny fee, subscribe to the premium membership.
Do try out this tool and share your views here.