Ah, this is kind of late, for those of you who have not been following my Tweets, I’m very happy and excited to let you know that I have been selected as one of the 10 bloggers to be part of the Maxis10 Reviewers Programme (along with @atreyustrange @sapiensbryan @minishorts @jayelleenelial @ariffshah @Marc_ky @tekong @galvintan @runningandrew). This time it’s a review for Samsung Galaxy S, the new smartphone powered with Android OS 2.1.
In order to be part of the programme, each blogger were required to submit his or her application together with a video audition, explaining to Maxis why you deserved to be chosen. I did mine rather in a hurry and was indeed lucky to be chosen.
Anyway, since I am still waiting for the phone to be couriered to me (expected to arrive on Tuesday-July06 – UPDATE: Safely reached my hands on Monday July05), this is preview of what to be expected from my reviewing process. I’ll basically do several video logs (vlog) via my YouTube channel highlighting the features of the phones. Apart from that, written reviews of the phone will also be posted. Each review articles will be posted here throughout the review marathon (2 weeks). So you can always check out this post from time to time to get to read the whole list of reviews. At the mean time, do follow me (@keemanxp) on Twitter or other Maxis10 members by using the hashtag #Maxis10 to get the latest updates on the review programme.
The Video Logs
- Around Kuching Tua Pek Kong – Samsung Galaxy S HD Recording Test
- Kuching NEW DUN and Astana – Samsung Galaxy S HD Recording
- Samsung Galaxy S Gaming Experience – Android-based Games and Quake2
- Silhouette’s Original Pizza at The Spring Kuching (720p HD Trial)
- A Quick Evening Tour at UNIMAS Campus, Kota Samarahan
The Review Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S First Look – The Wow Factor
- Samsung Galaxy S Camera – Photos Taking and Video Recording
- Samsung Galaxy S – The Gaming Experience
- Samsung Galaxy S – Where Music Comes to Life on Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S Text Input Methods – From Swype to DioPen Handwriting