The sale of Samsung Galaxy S II has been really good and Samsung is now preparing to introduce Samsung Galaxy S III. Rumours are spreading that the new version of the phone will hit the stored in mid 2012 with several new and mouth-watering specs.
According to the sources, Samsung Galaxy S will have the following specs:
- Quad-core 2.0GHz processor.
- OS: Android Ice Cream Sandwich TouchWiz 5.
- 1.5GB RAM, expandable memory with 32GB built-in.
- 4.65-inch Super AMOLED III display (1280 x 1024 resolution, pixel density of 352-PPI)
- 10 megapixel camera capable of recording 1080p videos at 60fps.
- Metal body with 9mm thickness and a 2,250mAh battery.
- Built-in NFC.
Whether these specs are true, we’ll have to wait for the official announcement from Samsung. However, do expect Samsung Galaxy S III to be far improved from Samsung Galaxy S II.