BackupElf is a web service that let you backup files via email. Simply attach your files to an email message and send them all to firstname.lastname@example.org. What make this service interesting is that there’s no need to sign-up new account. The service will automatically create a new account when it receives the first message from your email address.
In fact, if you have multiple emails, you can link them all to your main BackupElf account and thus, any file attachments sent from one of your email addresses will also be stored in the same account. You can log into the BackupElf website to retrieve your email backups. The free version offers 100 MB of storage space or you can go for a paid plans for additional space.
- Backup files by sending them in an email to Save@BackupElf.com
- If someone sends an email to Save@BackupElf.com and does not have an account, a free account is automatically created for them.
- Retrieve email backups 24/7/365 through the BackupElf.com website.
- BackupElf.com auto-categorizes attachments as documents, photos, music, videos, and more.
- Authorize additional email addresses for a single BackupElf.com account.
- Backed up files are automatically version controlled for the user.
- BackupElf.com offers 3 paid accounts that allow users to increase their storage space and add additional features.
- All emails are encrypted and backed up redundantly on Amazon AWS S3
Try it out today! BackupElf