Moodlerooms (a Moodle partner that offers service solutions to unlock learning with the open-source Moodle) has collaborated with Google to integrate Moodle with Google Apps, which allows the two communication/productivity systems to work as one great tool. Moodle administrators can create user accounts in Moodle and Google in one step, and Moodle users can access Google features through Moodle using a single sign-on system. This is a great addon modules as it allows seamless integrated between the two platforms!
1. Moodle users are automatically created in Google Apps (Google Docs, Calendar, and Gmail).
2. When you log in to Moodle, you are automatically logged in to Google Apps.
3. A Gmail block in Moodle displays your latest Gmail messages when you login to the Moodle Front Page.
4. A Google Apps block on the Moodle Front Page displays links to your Google Start Page, Google Docs, Google Calendar and Gmail.
5. A Google Widget shows a link to Moodle on the Google side.